Job Title: Director of Finance and Compliance (Washington, DC)
Summary: Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll play a key role in driving the company’s growth--while overseeing compliance, accounting, and administration staff and functions. This position is full-time; compensation is competitive and includes stock options.
- Lead annual budget processes, quarterly forecasting & reporting, long-range planning, and growth modeling. Lead ongoing cost optimization analysis across all business units.
- Manage a distributed global team of accounting and compliance staff and outside contractors.
- Lead finance-side set-up of new business units and/or regional offices.
- For Souktel’s US government contracts, oversee ongoing compliance with FAR, OMB, AIDAR & FAM requirements.
- For US government contracts, lead annual ICR review & NICRA planning.
- Conduct final reviews of US government cost proposals, prior to bid submission.
- Maintain and monitor implementation of all corporate accounting policies & procedures.
- Lead annual US govt. Single Audit and prepare SEFA.
- Ensure ongoing US tax & financial regulatory compliance and maintenance of internal controls. Oversee financial & operational risk monitoring and mitigation.
- Lead ESOP administration & reporting.
- Advanced degree in finance, accounting, or business administration.
- 7+ years’ work experience in a senior financial management, accounting and/or compliance role, including leadership of US govt. Single Audit processes.
- Strong experience in financial planning & analysis at portfolio and project levels.
- Expertise in Deltek Costpoint, COGNOS, B+P, and/or CFO dashboard preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed/virtual team.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to confidently and professionally deliver public presentations.
To Apply: Please e-mail your CV or LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include “Application for Director of Finance and Compliance” with your last name. Application period ends at 5 pm, Washington, DC local time, on Friday, April 27, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.